We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing the colors - Facebook Go Dark - Responsive | Forum

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
Is there a way to change the color of the men bar on the left in like the css ? I would like to use the color black. Can you please assist me? Also the news feed bars, is there a way to change them to gold? I have attached a photo.
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
I'm actually unsure of the CSS code that was used to make this theme, If I was aware and known it is actually possibly, You guys the editors who made this product should have the css for that bar menu, if I'm correct. Anyways that's what oxwall support has stated.
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
There is a option inside the edit theme area, to change the background color of the top console, so why wouldn't there be an option to change the side bar color? Maybe this is something to take into consideration when updating for easy use of change.
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
No problem, I'm going to try to find the CSS code in the CSS edit area. Could you point me in a general direction of maybe where it may be located? Is there a name for that area?
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
Thank you,

I understand that the CSS can be edited within the admin control area under edit themes and css. instead of actually editing the files itself. Also is there a way to change drop menu background in the top right corner? I'm not seeing the element for that
The Forum post is edited by Bob Brown Jul 23 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic