We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FTP not WORK [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alia Team
Alia Apr 16 '13
Bob, we will be glad to look into this issue if you provide us with FTP, control panel and admin panel access details. So far we were not able to reproduce the issue/
Bob
Bob Apr 16 '13
Quote from Aliia Bob, we will be glad to look into this issue if you provide us with FTP, control panel and admin panel access details. So far we were not able to reproduce the issue/

PM sent Aliia.
Bob
Bob Apr 17 '13
Aliia I sent you the details and I sent an email to support but NO reply from either

Do you really want to help us?

Alia Team
Alia Apr 19 '13
Replied.
Maddog Noland
Maddog Noland Nov 24 '13
Hi am having the same issue, Help please!
ross Team
ross Nov 25 '13
This error means that script can't overwrite software's files and folder with user you provided. Usually, it means that you try to use another FTP user from wich you used when uploading software. Check the owner of software files.
chris usti
chris usti Jan 4 '14
I just fixed this one myself, in cpanel, under the ftp user I was trying to login with, the PATH was to the user directory ... it needed to be changed to the directory oxwall is installed in.  Once I did that, I was able to use the FTP to do updates.  Hope this helps someone having the same problem.
Pages: « 1 2