We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.7.4 [Answered] - Newsfeed | Forum

Oumy
Oumy Jul 27 '15
In your description, it is said that it is compatible with version 175, is it compatible with version 174 too ?
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Aug 12 '15
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 27 '15
This version of the plugin is the updated version of newsfeed which is compatible with 1.7.5 version of the software. We recommend to keep the software and plugins up-to-date in order to avoid any compatibility issues and script failures due to incompatibility
Oumy
Oumy Jul 28 '15
I understand. The bad news is that most of my plugins from oxwall are not updated from the developpers, and they just work until 174 version. If I decide to just go with version 175, nothing will remain to me ( maybe just 5-6 plugins.....).

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 11 '15
Oumy, if you do not want to update your site and plugins because most of them are not compatible with the Oxwall 1.7.5, so you should leave the Newsfeed plugin as is and do not update it either.
Oumy
Oumy Aug 12 '15
Allright, Hopefully I save the last version (1.7.4), so it works with my skadate 1.7.4; Thanks
You do not have permission to reply this topic