We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.3.2 Install - SITE IS DOWN! | Forum

Jeff
Jeff Apr 6 '12
I upgraded to 1.3.2 yesterday and it broke my site. I'm sure it's a simple fix to get it back online but I am not quite tech-savy enough to do it. Can somebody help? I am getting then ubiquitous 500 error.
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Apr 6 '12
Restore your backup
Jeff
Jeff Apr 6 '12
How do I do that? I have the backups but it seems I have to downlaod them to my desktop and then re-upload them. Is there an easy way to restore them from cPanel?

Also, what if I actually want to run 1.3.2? Should I try upgrading agian? If it doesn't work, am I stuck at 1.3.1 forever?
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Apr 6 '12
It is easier to restore the backup is to contact the admin hosting, they will restore your backup for 5 minutes

I also stuck on 1.3.1, I think the team will oxwall back with more information and repair
Mark
Mark Apr 6 '12
have you updated your plugins also?

you should still be able to access yoursite.com/admin

Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 9 '12
What version did you use before updating? Did you update all plugins as well?
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Apr 9 '12
I've updated all the plugins, but when updating the plugin event, the site became Error 500
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 11 '12
@Jeff, enable DEBUG MODE in ow_icludes/config.php and check for the error. Let us know about that error and on what page you faced it.

What was updated first? Core or plugins? Do you remember which plugin broke the software?

Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 11 '12
First: Core update, and 2nd Plugin.

and message Error Like : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4318?page=1#post-19695

Michael I.
Michael I. May 13 '12
So the error occurred after the plugin update?
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 13 '12
occurs after the update core :(
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 18 '12
Please...