We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

reset-password-request not work! [Answered] | Forum

Phicheth
Phicheth Nov 22 '10
reset-password-request password sent email and code.. but link code will error /404 and when try enter code system say " code Invalid "

The Forum post is edited by Alia Apr 23 '13
justinleo
justinleo Mar 22 '12
I just get the same problem . Who can help us ?
Thankyou !
Den Team
Den Mar 23 '12
Bob +1

But it would be better if justinleo will provide us with more info about his problem. Do you get any errors? on what step?

justinleo
justinleo Mar 23 '12
You know guys , one of my user just lost his password of my site .And then he tried the button "forgot password" in the top of the page . First, of course ,the reset-password mail was delivered to his mailbox.But the link code didn't work ,and 404 error appeared . And then after more than a hour or a day ,he tried the button "forgot password" again and again  , no reset-password mail will be delivered and always the error "Reset code already sent. Please try again in 10 minutes." was thrown out . So guys,What's wrong with my reset-password ?
justinleo
justinleo Mar 23 '12
help me ,guys! Emergency !

Den Team
Den Apr 11 '12
I contacted you via PM.
Malick
Malick Jun 2 '12
I have the same problem. Is there anybody to help

Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 15 '12
Malick, provide us with more details. Are you using SMTP mail server? Check your Cron by the way.
Raja Rajan
Raja Rajan Apr 19 '13
Here there is an answer for ERROR: RESET CODE ALREADY SENT. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 10 MINUTES.http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/10416