We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

(Suggestion) Mobile and Version support tags | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
JB TECH
JB TECH Aug 11 '15
Hey everyone,

Haven't been hanging around here since the 1.6 versions were released. Seems a few big things have changed; nice to see the community is still together.

Anyhow, with the realization that the Oxwall team is focusing more so on the software's mobile end, I would like to make a request for a change in the Oxwall store to help populate the mobile push for Oxwall. 

Currently, when we look at the page oxwall.org/store we see the Most Popular list of plugins. Same type of list if we would view Featured, Latest, etc. We get little information from these list items besides their price, broken-off summary, and name. 

I think it would save developers and customers alike a BUNCH of time, if each list item showed next to the 'FEATURED' tag (or styled like it) if the Plugin supported Mobile, and what's the highest version of Oxwall the Plugin/Theme supports.

This would save every so much time, and would make browsing for your next purchase easier.

Please consider my suggestion, Oxwall Team, when you plan on making any major/minor changes to the store. Thanks!

~Jake

Den Team
Den Aug 13 '15
Hello Jake,

Good suggestion. We will take it for review.
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 26 '15
cool