We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems with import from xitti | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 8 '12
ok i have fixed my salt value and have also had someone help me out with my cron but my site still will not install from the import widget?

I have tried a few times and it seems as if it never finishes or does finish and has no changes to the site?

Any ideas?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 8 '12
Is there anyone else having issues with this? Im pretty lost and really cant continue to migrate my site until i can import my user data!

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Apr 8 '12
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 10 '12
Did you try running Cron command via SSH? Does it display any errors? Most probably, your cron is not set up properly.
Joseph
Joseph Apr 10 '12
his cron is set properly ever since the update I have had issues when i tested this plugin and my cron is running properly 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '12
I actually got sorted out but thank you aka for your help. 
Joseph
Joseph Apr 10 '12
what solved this issue I am looking to help someone export off of xitti and will need this information
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '12
Im not really too sure to be honest. Arvixe set up the install a few times and eventually the import function just worked?? Sorry I wish I had some more info for you guys.
Joseph
Joseph Apr 11 '12
please ask them what fixed it as I use arvixe I should be able to recreate it in the same method for certain
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 11 '12
they believe it was the timeout of 2 secs or what not that we discussed in the other thread.
Michael I.
Michael I. May 2 '12
Try updating the Data Import plugin and let us know if the issue persists.