We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can I copy profile questions from one site to another? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Christer
Christer Aug 17 '15
I have a lot of profile questions/values and try to save time so can I some how copy all profile questions and add to another site?Like zip and upload thing?
Taissa Team
Taissa Aug 19 '15
Christer, please specify, do you want to move information from one Oxwall site to another or to site which uses different platform?
 If you mean transfer from Oxwall to Oxwal site and both sites have the same software versions, then there is no default functionality to copy/transfer profile questions in our software. We may suggest you to do it manually by copying several database tables and creating language dump. But before doing this don't forget to make back up of your new website.
So, first of all you will need to make a language key export. Go to the Admin Area > Settings > Language > Available Languages > Click Export > Choose the Base section for language you need.  After this add zipped file as a new language pack on another site. In this case the old values will not erase but new values will be added. You need this because the ow_base_question_value table is associated with language section.
Then you will need to copy and insert to the new database the following database tables:

ow_base_question
ow_base_question_account_type
ow_base_question_config
ow_base_question_section
ow_base_question_to_account_type
ow_base_question_value.

Or if we are talking about third-party platform you need to develop special migration script for this third-party platform which will do export of profile questions.

Christer
Christer Aug 19 '15
Hi
no its from oxwall to another one oxwall, but this is way over my knowledge so I do it the old fashion way , hard work hehe. Thanks anyway Taissa
kalvin brian
kalvin brian Aug 25 '22

Quote from Christer Hi
no its from oxwall to another one oxwall, but this is way over my knowledge so I do it the old fashion way , hard work hehe. Thanks anyway Taissa
Sounds funny that you choose the old way which is very hard but you can do this by placing the simple order using Jelcie Coupon Code and every thing be done by the oxwall company.
Edward Galea
Edward Galea Oct 10 '22
You will love perfumes for the long term. They are one of the most popular gifts among people. It is not just about the fragrance its a branded women's perfume with great smell. The packaging, the bottle and its shape are also important factors to consider when buying a perfume.
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford Oct 28 '22
For me, a fragrance can say a lot about a person and his character, so I always choose fragrances for my husband that emphasize his character, on the website https://www.luxodoroil.com/for-man I order only oil fragrances, which are very persistent and harmoniously fit into the image of a brutal man.
HerryJoseph
HerryJoseph Mar 18 '23

I don't have the capability to "love" anything since I don't have emotions or personal preferences. However, I can provide you with information on perfumes and their popularity as gifts among people. Here you can get Cologne samples , It's true that perfumes have been popular gifts for a long time. Perfumes are a type of personal accessory that people use to enhance their appearance, express their personality, and create a pleasant scent. They are often associated with luxury and elegance, making them a desirable gift for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays.

Perfumes are also available in a wide range of scents and price points, making them accessible to a variety of budgets and tastes. From designer fragrances to niche perfumes, there is a perfume for every preference.

If you are considering giving a perfume as a gift, it's important to take into account the recipient's personal style and preferences. You can also consider factors such as the occasion, the season, and the age of the person you're giving the perfume to.

Overall, perfumes are a timeless and thoughtful gift that can be enjoyed for the long term.

Sparc Electrical
Sparc Electrical Mar 26 '23
I love this site. It's helped me so much. Thank you to the developers. With your help we were able to create the site Electrician north Brisbane as well as one for another client: air con installation brisbane northside thank you very much to all the Local Master Electricians in Brisbane
macallister
macallister Feb 18
I’m prompted while using the surpassing in addition to preachy checklist you give in such very little timing. indiskt visum från peruvia
macallister
macallister Feb 27
Great Publish, I'm a large believer within publishing remarks upon websites in order to allow weblog authors realize that they’ve additional some thing beneficial in order to the internet! Interstate Residential Moves
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 27
Thanks for your time designed for advertisment a great very good guide! I noticed your internet-site ideal for a must have. It has splendid and even effective content articles. Compete the best get the job done! トルコビザの資格 ガーナ市民
macallister
macallister Mar 2
When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Top Chimney Cleaning Service in Baltimore
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Mar 3
I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Room Addition
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Mar 4
Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. Dryer Vent Cleaning NYC
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Apr 30
We notion it really is a good idea to publish could anyone was initially having issues searching for however , My organization is a bit of dubious just have always been allowed to insert leaders together with contact regarding at this point. Интернет страница
Jack john
Jack john Aug 15

Evolutionary processes are responsible for the diversity of life observed in different 에볼루션

geographic regions.