We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Toolbar ID - Newsfeed | Forum

Sean
Sean Aug 20 '15
Can you please modify the item view so that we can add an ID to toolbar items? 

At the moment you can only add class, href and label.

The ability to add an ID would be very useful!

Thanks,

Sean
Sean Aug 21 '15
And also get rid of the pointless 'spacers' before and after the toolbar. I've made changes to the item view but obviously these will be lost after an update.
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 25 '15
I'm sorry Sean, can you please provide screenshot of that toolbar, as it is difficult to understand what you're referring to.
Sean
Sean Aug 30 '15
When creating a newsfeed post you can assign toobar items to the post. Pic attached. I've obviously changed mine with css.
Attachments:
  Untitled.jpg (60Kb)
Sean
Sean Aug 30 '15
The toolbar is the blue button.
Sean
Sean Aug 30 '15
This is the code in feed_item.html

{if !empty($item.toolbar)}            {strip}        <div class="ow_newsfeed_toolbar ow_small ow_remark clearfix">            <span class="ow_newsfeed_toolbar_space">&nbsp;</span>
           {foreach from=$item.toolbar item=toolbarItem}                    <span class="ow_newsfeed_control ow_nowrap {if !empty($toolbarItem.class)}{$toolbarItem.class}{/if}">                        {if !empty($toolbarItem.href)}                            <a href="{$toolbarItem.href}">{$toolbarItem.label}</a>                        {else}                            {$toolbarItem.label}                        {/if}                        <span class="ow_newsfeed_toolbar_space">&nbsp;</span>                    </span>                {/foreach}        </div>    {/strip}            {/if}

Can we get rid of the '&nbsp' bits and add in an ID field? It will just tidy things up a bit

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 31 '15
Sean you can make a suggestion on uservoice: http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall
Sean
Sean Sep 1 '15
Seriously? 

I need to go through the hassle of waiting for it to get cotes just to add and remove a few lines of html? 

Joke. 

You do not have permission to reply this topic