We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error on install. - Can't Get Advertisments to work - Geolocation IPs database | Forum

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Aug 21 '15
Message:ow_includes/config.php file is incorrect. Update it with details provided below.File:/home/roleplay/public_html/anime/ow_plugins/geolocationdata/install.phpLine:45Trace:#0 /home/roleplay/public_html/anime/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(558): include_once() #1 /home/roleplay/public_html/anime/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(715): BOL_PluginService->install('geolocationdata') #2 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->install(Array) #3 /home/roleplay/public_html/anime/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/roleplay/public_html/anime/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #5 /home/roleplay/public_html/anime/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #6 {main}Type:LogicException

I try to add a banner to any of the areas with the advertisment plugin and all it says is Error. Doesn't give me any error, nothing. And when I install geolocation that error is what pops up with debug on ^
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 26 '15
Vladimir, we are aware of this issue, it will be fixed in the upcoming update of the software.
You do not have permission to reply this topic