We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This theme doesn't work for any browser except IE - Flatty - Responsive | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Aug 27 '15
Unfortunatelythis themedoesn't work in anybrowserexceptIE .See for yourself: http://sadovodi.com.ua
Andrew
Andrew Aug 27 '15
How can I reproduce this issue on your site, if your theme is not working on my site? I just bought your theme and installed it on my new oxwall site. And this is what I saw: standard oxwall theme works without any problems, and the theme FLATTY only works if you open my site with IE . You can go to my site using different browsers and check. My website: sadovodi.com.ua  If you want I can provide you access to the site to check.
The Forum post is edited by Andrew Aug 27 '15
Andrew
Andrew Aug 28 '15
Hello, I was looking at your demo site with different browsers and have not seen any problems in the display. This means that my browsers are working well, but the problem is in the theme itself. Exactly the same time you see my site with problems using your browsers, then the problem is not in the browsers and in the subject on my website. But my site works well with other topics, including basic. What do you think about this?
Andrew
Andrew Aug 28 '15
Incidentally, I bought the same your theme Calibre and have the same problem. I already spent 42 dollars on your theme and got nothing but problems. I suggest you to understand the reasons. My site still does not work, as it is still in development, so you can without any problems to test.
Andrew
Andrew Aug 28 '15
When I bought Calibre and asked for your help to change the font size and color in this thread, you suggested that I study CSS. I hope that now you don't invite me to learn all the codes your themes and redo them so that they are displayed correctly. There is another option - to give me back $ 42. The choice is yours.
You do not have permission to reply this topic