We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile index page blank after platform update to 1.8.0 | Forum

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Go here: ow_plugins/photo/mobile/components/photo_list_widget.php on line 71 and replace these lines 

$menuItems = $cmp->getMenuItems($items, $uniqId);$cmp=new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems)        $paramObj->standartParamList->capContent = (new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems))->render();
with these ones: 
$menuItems = $cmp->getMenuItems($items, $uniqId);        $cmp = new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems);        $paramObj->standartParamList->capContent = $cmp->render();

Layth
Layth Sep 10 '15
Thanks for solution,it is working now ))
Ole Rasmussen
Ole Rasmussen Sep 11 '15
Im running PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.19

ross Team
ross Sep 13 '15
Ole, please apply the fix I provided see if the issue persists. 
Ole Rasmussen
Ole Rasmussen Sep 14 '15
What fix, I'm having the same problem as Jozko, blank index page. Tryed to clear browser cache, tryed different browsers, still the same.

ross Team
ross Sep 14 '15
this one
Quote from ross Go here: ow_plugins/photo/mobile/components/photo_list_widget.php on line 71 and replace these lines 

$menuItems = $cmp->getMenuItems($items, $uniqId);$cmp=new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems)        $paramObj->standartParamList->capContent = (new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems))->render();
with these ones: 
$menuItems = $cmp->getMenuItems($items, $uniqId);        $cmp = new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems);        $paramObj->standartParamList->capContent = $cmp->render();

Ole Rasmussen
Ole Rasmussen Sep 15 '15
Thanks Ross :-) That worked :-)

ross Team
ross Sep 15 '15
Great, Thanks for letting us know. 
Pawel
Pawel Sep 17 '15
Hi,
My name is Pawel, and i have oxwall 1.8.0
http://www.agrobiz.pl/ilove

ow_plugins/photo/mobile/components/photo_list_widget.php on line 71

$menuItems = $cmp->getMenuItems($items, $uniqId);        $cmp = new BASE_MCMP_WidgetMenu($menuItems);        $paramObj->standartParamList->capContent = $cmp->render();

------------------------------
Debug Mode is TRUE and
Undefindet index host

/ow_core/request.php
Line:214

is Problem

Please help my step by step ROSS.... Thank You
The Forum post is edited by Pawel Sep 17 '15
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
Do you also have blank screen and just this notice? Or you have access to the website and admin panel, however you see this notice?
Pawel
Pawel Sep 17 '15
I have access . There is no white pages . There's only message . Please see page : http://www.agrobiz.pl/iloveIt seems to me that there is something wrong with Virtual Gift because it does not display anything.
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
As to the notice, please see my reply here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/40833?page=1

as to the gifts not showing, I don't see what you're referring to. please provide screenshot where the gifts are supposed to be shown. 

Pages: « 1 2