We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cant login | Forum

Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 12 '15
Every time i login with admin pass it just get redirected to home page where i need to login in can u help me please .. site address is www.hamrobook.com and plus i cant create a new login there is a problem with the captcha also
Norias
Norias Sep 12 '15
Maybe it's the same problem as http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/10637 ?

His problem was solved by changing some folders right 

Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 13 '15
even if i remove the captcha i cant sign up.. it says fill up the required field .... bt i field all the required fields .. pllzzz help me  can u check the website its www.hamrobook.com
ross Team
ross Sep 13 '15
Please make sure your server completely meets our requirements: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting

How did you install the software? On your own manually? Or used some installation software like Softaculous? if so please do that manually as you don't have any users or content right now. https://docs.oxwall.org/install:manual_installation

Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 14 '15

I installed the software with the help of software Softaculous  and the hosting provider is ovh dedicated server. I think there is not problem with the hosting thing ... Plzz help me ..

ross Team
ross Sep 14 '15
Definitely there was some server failure while installing the software, please install the software manually. 
Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 14 '15

Warning: require_once(/home/hamrob/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/db_log_writer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hamrob/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 101

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/hamrob/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/db_log_writer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hamrob/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 101

cant find this file anywhere when I extracted the zip file of oxwall

ross Team
ross Sep 14 '15
you need to rename ow_logs folder to ow_log and set it's permissions to 777, but it has nothing to do with the issue, please reinstall the software manually
Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 14 '15
yah i tried to install manually but there was error after making corn job... it says it cant load the page ... page error
ross Team
ross Sep 15 '15
provide the screenshot of the error, please make sure your server completely meets our requirements . 
Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 15 '15

i couldnt find error in that storage.php file ... how do i make it correct plzz help
ross Team
ross Sep 15 '15
Raw, I think you have php 5.2 version, which is why you have all those errors. Please check your server settings and upgrade you php to 5.3 +
Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 16 '15

the php version is already 5.5 ... i dont think thats the problem ..
ross Team
ross Sep 16 '15
Raw, can you PM me your Cpanel access details? I will be happy to check the issue and install the software for you then and PM you back your new admin details. 
Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 16 '15
please check ur message
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
Raw, we tried to install the software, finally we could do that but could not logged in, just as your original problem is about. 

However we found the cause of that. For some reason, the data which is sent by the software to the server, via cookies, in the form of variables, is not interpreted or does not go through at all. 

This is related to the server configuration and session configuration in particular. You need to contact your hosting provider and request trace logs of apache, error logs of apache of today. 

Please keep us updated, any feedback will be great, as it is interesting case and solution will be useful for us as well as for other community members. 

Raw Sick
Raw Sick Sep 17 '15
sure I will just keep u updated