We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

install dutch payments options - ICEPAY Billing | Forum

Jan
Jan Sep 15 '15
Hi, 

I've installed this plugin but only the creditcards are showing as an option. I have an account with Icepay. How do I get my dutch paypments options in this plugin?

Jan
Jan Oct 23 '15
I had a developper lookin to this.  It looked likes that the country code was hardcoded so as a dutch citizen I never coudl see the durch providers.

He solved this for me.

But when i select another membership and go to the payment and I cancel the payment, my membership is upgraded but I didn't pay for this.  How is this possible.. This is going to cost me al of income!  please advise!

ketkew
ketkew Nov 23 '15
I'm interested in this also because on the Dutch market the Dutch payment option (called "iDeal") is the number 1 payment possibility for Dutch Citizens (over 60% of the payment transactions are done by iDeal..)
The Forum post is edited by ketkew Nov 23 '15
Jan
Jan Nov 23 '15
I Also had that fixed by a developer. Unforntunatly support from oxwall is not that good. I never heard anything. 

Ketkew, if your interested we could work something out I guess.

Klaas
Klaas Mar 8 '17

HI,

Another Dutch customer would like to know how:

Can't this code edit be shared here?

My initial thoughts:  just change ic_country=00 into the Dutch one in link "..//pay.icepay.eu/basic/?ic_country=00&ic_language=NL"

You do not have permission to reply this topic