We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issue Uploading Video | Forum

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 16 '15
Hello,

While uploading a video over 100MB it actually uploads to the server as I checked the userfiles folder but if I watch bottom left of google after it actually finish's uploading to the server it gets to 11% then go's right back to 0% and over again. Any ideas would be very helfful and wonderful. Btw I have PHP set to unlimited excution and unlimited limit time and 1GB memory and allow uploads on and the other 2 that pertain to uploads on as well as the others set. Any possible ideas, I am using red5 along with ffmpeg, I'm usnsure if there is an actual limitation to those but its a .mp4 file

Regards,

Bobby B.
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
I'm sorry where do you upload the video? 
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 17 '15
Hello,

Via upload on the URL, it actually loads the server but when it trys to upload it too the site it gets to 11% then cuts off.

Regards,

Bobby.
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
I'm sorry I don't understand. Please provide screenshot of the place where you try to upload the video. 
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 17 '15
ross Team
ross Sep 17 '15
I'm sorry Bobby, but default software does not have plugin which uploads video, seems like you're using 3rd party plugin to do that, contact plugin developer to resolve your issue. as we do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugins. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
thats paru s video uploader plugin
on larger videos everything has a dummy spit as its try do everything in one function
and the plugin will never be able to do larger videos as paru was payed by some one to fix this problem and run the video properly through ffmpeg ie upload the full file then run it through ffmpeg
as the plugin is it trys run the video through ffmpeg just to grab the cover image as its uploading it and because it does that if 2 try upload a video at same time crashes everything 
and he signed a contract stating that he can not fix the plugin he sells in the store

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 17 '15
Hello,

Ok I was unaware of this or I would of never purchased this plugin, We actually have ffmpeg and red5 installed on our servers. I'm upset at this point as I've tried several times trying to contact the developer with no response. It actually uploads files to the server over 100MB as I see them in the folder but fails to actually post them to the site. However if it's under 100MB  it still uploads them to the server and post them to the site. Ugh.... Lol

Regards,

Bobby
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
if you had read the plugin forums you would of seen all my posts on the plugins problems
macallister
macallister Feb 18
I’m empowered together with the surpassing plus preachy detailing for you to decorate such minimal timing. Geschiktheid voor Indiase e visa Cubaanse burgers
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 28
That can feel great to learn these kinds of useful and also special posts on your own sites. ネパールからのオンライントルコビザ
monton
monton Mar 2
To address this issue, you may want to try uploading the video using a different browser or checking for any network disruptions. Additionally, you can contact the support team of the platform or service you are using for further assistance in troubleshooting this problem. XCIP TV
The Forum post is edited by monton Mar 2
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 2
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen.Best Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services Near Me
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 3
I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google.Near Me
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 4
Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.Near Me
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 4
Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style.Waterproofing Your Roof in NYC
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Apr 30
It's a superior strategies notably to help you the a newcomer to blogosphere, summary and even legitimate information… Bless you designed for writing this town. Required browse guide. кликнете върху следния уебсайт