We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Donate to Oxwall development | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 19 '15
the page now has sponsor development

can we ask for something to be fixed
ie
all image alt tags and titles
o
add more features to groups

so say alt tags oxwall says is 1 hour job
i can sponsor that to be fixed

or oxwall says to develop groups is a 3 hour hob
me and 2 others can contribute to have groups developed

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 26 '15
any one ?

Sean
Sean Sep 26 '15
I support this idea
Taissa Team
Taissa Sep 28 '15
Tammy, there are no changes on Donate page. If you are talking about the "Sponsor an hour of development" button, then this doesn't mean you can donate for development of an individual suggestion. This money are going to support the maintenance and further development of our software. We have a list of essential features which should be implemented as soon as possible. That is why we don't provide custom code modification services and don't process every single individual suggestion. But we really appreciate your donations which help us creating the best social software absolutely for free.
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 29 '15
i would be much more happer to donate if i know what i was supporting
i would rater see what oxwall has now be fixed and make work right then see more half done things added
oxwall seriuusly needs lots of basic things fixed before adding more stuff thats may need more development
i would be happy to hit the donate button few times on get the store cleaned up and remove all the scammer plugins
and hit it couple more times on making plugin dev get there plugins up to scratch and fully support all oxwall features including mobile view

Anitaku
Anitaku Sep 29 '15
If you have a number of things that are needing to be addressed then why can't you list them (either a similar way to wordpress listing individual projects) or another way on your roadmap page. At least then the community might have some motivation to donate (or at least respect the transparency and maybe other ideas might arise from that?) 

Help us help you :) 
Taissa Team
Taissa Sep 29 '15
Phil, you can find the list of the features which are in development or will be developed in the upcoming releases here: http://www.oxwall.org/roadmap.
Anitaku
Anitaku Sep 29 '15
Quote from Taissa Phil, you can find the list of the features which are in development or will be developed in the upcoming releases here: http://www.oxwall.org/roadmap.
I know. That's why I mentioned it.