We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

All my profiles got private photos and cant open/view? - Password Protected Photo Albums | Forum

Jordi
Jordi Oct 13 '15
Thanks for the info! and great that you gonna change the way the passowd behaves. 
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Nov 3 '15
Another suggestion would be to make this album for Friends only as well as being password protected.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 3 '15
Glen, we have plans for implementing this feature in the upcoming update. For now I cannot tell you that it will be 100% available in the next update, but we will do our best to add the Friends only and Show by username modes as soon as possible.
Sypa CC (Creative Fertile)
I have a problem near to this topic. My complete website and plugins are uptodate. But this plugin makes every new picture password protected. You can open and view pictures but you can`t rate because "Rating is unavailable for password protected photos".
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 29 '15
We are aware of this problem and it has already been fixed. You will receive the fix with the plugin update. The update is scheduled for the next week. 

Thank you for the report.

Jordi
Jordi Dec 22 '15
Hi.. when is the update? last message you said next week
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 6 '16
Jordi, we were waiting for the Oxwall core update. Our plugin will be updated right after the core update will be released: http://blog.oxwall.org/
Jordi
Jordi Jan 6 '16
Ok great! what are the changes? 

Thanks

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 7 '16
Jordi, we will announce all the changes and features which were implemented right after the update is released. 
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic