We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.9 Buttons that are not able to be pressed? | Forum

Frank Z
Frank Z Sep 26 '15

The Sign in button that I'm indicating above can't be pressed sometimes(No response when you pressing it). Is it a theme problem or what?

Do anyone have any idea?

Feel free to check my website http://acgfriends.com using Firefox Developer Tools or something else.

EDIT: It will be able to be pressed again if you continuously refresh the page. But this is absolute not right.

EDIT 2: I don't think this is a theme problem because I tried different themes but the same problem. 

The Forum post is edited by Frank Z Sep 26 '15
Frank Z
Frank Z Sep 27 '15

Quote from Chris_W Have you got this plugin installed?  0xArt Speed Optimizer

I had similar problems with buttons and other things not always responding. After uninstalling the plugin everything worked OK.

No I did not. But I did use Cloudflare. And it contains the similar function that compress the CSS and JS.

But I paused it, it's still not working. And I tried to disable some plugins, nothing happened.

The Forum post is edited by Frank Z Sep 27 '15
ross Team
ross Sep 27 '15
Please purge the CloudFlare cache, switch to the default theme and disable all 3rd party plugins and javascript you added to your website, see if the issue persists. As the sign-in popup works on join page, which means something on index page is causing this. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 27 '15
Frank Z
Frank Z Sep 28 '15

Quote from ross Please purge the CloudFlare cache, switch to the default theme and disable all 3rd party plugins and javascript you added to your website, see if the issue persists. As the sign-in popup works on join page, which means something on index page is causing this. 
That's what I think. But there is another thing worth to mentioned about.

The sign-in will NOT popup only when the browser doesn't have the cache.

And if you clear your cache then open any subdomain of acgfriends.com, it's not working too.

Means that not only the index page have this problem.

ross Team
ross Sep 29 '15
Frank, have you disabled plugins and javascript code you added to your website and switched to the default theme. Does the issue persist?
Frank Z
Frank Z Sep 29 '15

Quote from ross Frank, have you disabled plugins and javascript code you added to your website and switched to the default theme. Does the issue persist?

For now, seem like the problem doesn't exist anymore.

The plugin "Simple SEO" and "Go Top" could be the most suspicion causes, I disable both of them and it works well.

ross Team
ross Sep 29 '15
Ok, great. 
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
The sunroof is made of glass and provides a clear opening on top of most modern vehicles. Rocklin Concrete Co.
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
The transmission is responsible for transferring power from the engine to the drivetrain. Abilene Mobile Truck Repair