We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile site not working...... always shows error | Forum

najeeb
najeeb Oct 4 '15
I had setup ozwall for the first time. the desktop website is working perfectly but mobile site is not working. please help me

najeeb
najeeb Oct 7 '15
ohhh ok.

I clean installed on webhostingpad.com by uploading 1.8 oxtail and installing manually since oxtail is not on softaculous package. 

The site is working properly but i have problem with photo upload.

desktop version go blank when i click upload button.

the avatar upload worked fine. interestingly any place with a camera button uploads the pic but upload button does not work.

i changes the htaccess file and removed the option all to option only and also gave write permission to the three directories including - ow_userfiles/ - ow_pluginfiles/ and - ow_static/

but no luck.

The mobile website is uploading ok till now

Please help me what to do

regards

naj

ross Team
ross Oct 8 '15
Please enable debug mode and repeat your upload actions again, see if you get any error instead of blank screen

If not, check your ow_logs/error_log file for any errors related to the time you tried to upload

najeeb
najeeb Oct 8 '15
ross THANKS.

I have see the error log but there is no error at time of my clicking the upload button.

Can you please tell me how to enable debug mode please.

regards

naj

najeeb
najeeb Oct 8 '15
Thanks ross again.

there is still no error message after debug enable. the screen goes darkened and a white line appears towards the top with animation like something loading but it stays there. should i try to get a screen shot ??

ross Team
ross Oct 8 '15
share your url, make sure it is open for registration
najeeb
najeeb Oct 8 '15
thanks brother. 

shahikhail.gec9.com

ill approve ur registration from here

best regards

najeeb

najeeb
najeeb Oct 8 '15
approved

najeeb
najeeb Oct 8 '15
approved

ross Team
ross Oct 8 '15
Najeeb, you have mod_security module enabled on your server, contact your hosting provider to disable it
najeeb
najeeb Oct 16 '15
Thanks Ross...... photo upload working now.... Cheerz
ross Team
ross Oct 18 '15
Great. Thanks for letting us know.