We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

bugs after installing this plugin. - OxArt Speed Optimizer | Forum

Richard Beltran
Richard Beltran Oct 4 '15
Hi, I bought this plugin days ago and i was able to make it work but i noticed some bugs on some buttons. After installing it some buttons will work for a while but after a minute it will not be clickable anymore. I tried to deactivate the plugin and the buttons will work again then tried to activated it again the buttons will work fine then suddenly wont work again.. right now i temporarily deactivate the plugin and all buttons are working. can you please help me how to remove this bugs .. im willing to provide you my ftp login info,... thank you more power...

below are the screenshots of all the buttons that are not working once i activated the speed optimizer.. thank you once again.. more power!

Attachments:
  bugs.png (9Kb)
  bugs1.png (44Kb)
Jimmy
Jimmy Oct 13 '15
Hello, SINCE 25 /09 I try to attach the developer but no response from her. Bug me this is my mail . Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy Oct 16 '15
Hello, I sent a message on one of your plugin(0xArt Speed Optimizer), I never got an answer . I paid $ 35 for nothing. The plugin does not. Please contact me. Jimmy thank you
You do not have permission to reply this topic