We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't configure - Group Cover | Forum

David
David Oct 14 '15
Group Cover will not allow me to configure settings. I click save and it tosses off an error.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: Can't find config `context_all` in section `gheader`! File: /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php Line: 151 Trace: #0 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_core/config.php(169): BOL_ConfigService->saveConfig('gheader', 'context_all', true) #1 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_plugins/gheader/controllers/admin.php(137): OW_Config->saveConfig('gheader', 'context_all', true) #2 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_plugins/gheader/controllers/admin.php(47): GHEADER_SettingForm->process(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: GHEADER_CTRL_Admin->index(Array) #4 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #6 /var/www/sites/*MYSITE*/community/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #7 {main}

I really need this to be resolved ASAP
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 14 '15
It was a bug in the previous plugin archive. The bug is fixed the the current version. You need re-download the plugin and re-install it.
David
David Oct 15 '15
Got it!  Works fantastic!!  VERY happy.  Thank you!
You do not have permission to reply this topic