We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does this Plugin Transform old Blogs & Forums - Advanced Blogs | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 19 '15
Hi there,

I want to know if these plugin "Blogs & Forums" transform your default oxwall blogs and Forums t look like the images i see or its a separate plugins with separate links ?

I want to buy them both but i want to know if they will be an add on to your current oxwall plugin to make it look that bautiful or its a separate plugin with its own links and menu ?

Please respond
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Hi Webster,
The existing blogs (old blogs) will not be lost if you install adv.blogs plugin. Another words, this plugins will continue use the old blog posts for working.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 19 '15
Hi There iDragon Solution Co., Ltd,

Thanks, i love that...will mos def buy this plugin.

Regards
Quote from iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Hi Webster,
The existing blogs (old blogs) will not be lost if you install adv.blogs plugin. Another words, this plugins will continue use the old blog posts for working.

David
David Nov 3 '15
Deleted all my blogs.  NOT HAPPY.
David, Did you uninstalled blog plugin before installing adv.blogs plugin?
If you did it, the existing blog posts will be deleted all.

Just simply install adv.blogs plugin then it will make blogs plugin be inactive immediately.
And it will use the existing blogs data, not delete them.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 3 '15
Hi iDragon,

What about the Forum, In Another words, this Article plugin will continue use the old forum, posts for it to work ?

Quote from Webster Molaudi Hi iDragon,

What about the Forum, In Another words, this Article plugin will continue use the old forum, posts for it to work ?

I've replied in http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/41830
You do not have permission to reply this topic