We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need Traffic to my site to generate revenue ... | Forum

matt
matt Oct 20 '15
Hi

I used to have disent traffic on my site http://www.matchmate.ca however I was using VLDpersonal and after google update in penguin and panda etc I lost all my ranking and traffic. I am still not sure why but assuming backlinks might be the cause. so I switched to skadate but didn't really like the desgin so I left the site alone and now ld to get back to business again but my traffic are so dead that i am not sure if I can get back on my feet again. I tried adwrods and since the site has not many member I didn't have good conversion and lots of nonsense clicks that didn't even convert to users increase. Dose SEO still work such as content backlinks etc?so I was wondering if anyone one has good suggestion to increase and generate quality traffic within a timing manner. any constructive suggestion is appreciated .

Thanks 

tammy harris
tammy harris Oct 21 '15
you are use skadate not oxwall so you need ask them your seo problems
matt
matt Oct 22 '15
skadate is using oxwall as their platform which is using some plugins from oxwall as well.