We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Manual transaction - Paid Membership | Forum

Ilja
Ilja Oct 22 '15
Hi, if there a problem with payment, how can admin make transaction for user? Right now if money is received, but something is wrong on a server side, I don't know how to process the transaction manually. 

Any ideas or plugin for that?

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 22 '15

Ilja, there is no possibility to process the transaction manually. However, you can give a membership to a certain user manually. You should open the user profile and click the 'Edit Membership' button.

Ilja
Ilja Oct 24 '15
Thanks, this could be ok, but how to set it to end in for example 180 days (membership time)?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 25 '15
Ilja, when you click the 'Edit Membership' button, you will need to set a period. You can set 180 days. If I took you wrong, please specify.
Ilja
Ilja Oct 26 '15
Hm.. I just don't this "Edit membership" button :/

How can it be?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 26 '15
Please make sure that you are logged into the site under the main admin (site creator) account, but not under a moderator/admin account.
Ilja
Ilja Oct 27 '15
Thank you. That is correct. You should be a site creator rather than admin for that.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 28 '15
Yes, this is how it works now. But, you can check out this topic to find additional option: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/40724
You do not have permission to reply this topic