We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Added landingpage and affiliate links no register activitis, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Christer
Christer Oct 23 '15
First the site is fine and affiliat plugin also but I added a landingpage and now clicks not register. Before site hade www.mysite.com and ok now have www.mysite.com/landingpage and not register anything.
Now I know that my dev did some stuff in files to add this landingpage so wonder if anyone know if i have to change something in plugin files or other places?
And yes I email dev of plugin but no answer yet and nothing wrong with the plugn. So have some one done this and hade issue and a fix maybe?
Marry Bondi
Marry Bondi Oct 20 '23
Adding a landing page with strategically placed affiliate links is a proven tactic in the arsenal of iGaming affiliate networks. These networks often provide affiliates with valuable resources to enhance their marketing efforts, including pre-designed landing pages and unique affiliate links. By utilizing these tools, affiliates can effectively promote iGaming services and drive traffic, ultimately leading to increased conversions and revenue within the igaming affiliate networks.