We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Refund Requested - Lost All Member Blogs - Advanced Blogs | Forum

David
David Nov 3 '15
I bought this plugin tonight... installed it because the author said the old blogs would be preserved.  It immediately deleted all my members blogs, including my own.  I cannot get them back.  Uninstalling the plugin doesn't work either.... the blogs are all gone.  I want a refund.  I will not use this plugin and I don't like being lied to.  Months of blogs have just been wiped out.  NOT COOL.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
David, Did you uninstalled blog plugin before installing adv.blogs plugin?
If you did it, the existing blog posts will be deleted all.

Just simply install adv.blogs plugin then it will make blogs plugin be inactive immediately.
And it will use the existing blogs data, not delete them.
David
David Nov 3 '15
I didn't install the Blog plugin first.  You said not to, and I didn't.  months of blogs are destroyed. 
David
David Nov 3 '15
Try it for yourself.  Write a standard blog post.  Then install your plugin.  I'll bet you the price of the plugin that it will delete your blog post.
David
David Nov 3 '15
I want a refund, please.
David
David Nov 3 '15
The blog plugin was not uninstalled.  I uploaded and installed your plugin while the blog plugin was active.  That's what you told others to do, and so that is what I did as well.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
We're very please to refund for you if this plugin not work. We've checked carefully again with the existing blog posts, but not happen. And Many our customers not encounter this problem.
So please give us a chance to check this on your site. Please send us ftp info, admin account by private message.
David
David Nov 3 '15
Details sent via PM. 
David
David Feb 23 '16
That's the thing, Tomas.  I didn't.  iDragon Solutions fixed issues... I'm satisfied.
You do not have permission to reply this topic