We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website error (500) | Forum

Shawn
Shawn Nov 8 '15
I am having issues accessing my site and am being directed to e500.php page.
I placed my site in debug mode and have turned to Oxwall for assistance.

Ive included pictures of the 500 error page and the Debug print out.

Regards,
Shawn
Attachments:
  500 Error.png (12Kb)
  Debug Mode.png (33Kb)
ross Team
ross Nov 8 '15
Shawn, you need to repair table indicated in the debug error. 
Shawn
Shawn Nov 9 '15
I'm not the greatest with the oxwall coding. Could you give me a little more guiding advise as to where and how to fix the coding?

Regards,
Shawn
DeFender
DeFender Nov 9 '15
goto phpmyadmin, check all tables of your database , and repair tables
ross Team
ross Nov 9 '15
This table is need to be repaired: ow_bellyinbase_user

Check this search results in google: https://www.google.com/...;espv=2&ie=UTF-8

how to repair the table. 

Shawn
Shawn Nov 10 '15
Thanks guys! Got it fixed now :D
ross Team
ross Nov 10 '15
Great. 
Brian
Brian Nov 16 '15

Brian4 hours ago

Hello I'm getting the same e500.php error.

here is my debug exception information can someone please help?

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engineFile:/home/ntrusion/public_html//...se.phpLine:720Trace:/home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/database.php(433): OW_Database->execute(' SELECT b.`id`...', Array) #2 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...d/bol/action_dao.php(349): OW_Database->queryForColumnList(' SELECT b.`id`...', Array) #3 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...sses/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1447690667, NULL) #4 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...d/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array) #5 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../components/feed.php(211): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList() #6 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../components/feed.php(252): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList() #7 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(258): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #8 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #9 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #10 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #11 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...ag_and_drop_item.php(332): OW_Component->render() #12 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...ag_and_drop_item.php(317): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #13 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...p_frontend_panel.php(110): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #14 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...ntity_panel.html.php(100): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #15 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...nal_templatebase.php(180): content_5649fecbd6ab06_52326227(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #16 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/ntrusion/...') #17 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/ntrusion/...') #18 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #19 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #20 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #21 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #22 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #23 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #24 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #25 {main}Type:PDOExceptionOW Debug - WarningMessage:file_put_contents(/home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_log/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directoryFile:/home/ntrusion/public_html//..._writer.phpLine:61OW Debug - WarningMessage:chmod(): No such file or directoryFile:/home/ntrusion/public_html//..._writer.phpLine:65OW Debug - WarningMessage:Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28)File:UnknownLine:0OW Debug - WarningMessage:Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)File:UnknownLine:0

ross Team
ross Nov 16 '15
WarningMessage:Unknown: write failed: No space left on device 

you need more space either on mysql server or in tmp folder, contact your hosting provder to resolve this issue

Brian
Brian Nov 17 '15
Clearing out my tmp folder worked as far as allowing me to get access to the site.

But in order to access the site I have to disable the newsfeed plugin. any suggestions on getting this issued cleared up?  I am running the latest version of the news feed plugin. 

just i uninstall and reinstall?

ross Team
ross Nov 17 '15
Why did you have to disable newsfeed plugin in order to get to the site?
Brian
Brian Nov 18 '15
Not sure when I disable this plugin I'm able to access the site for a short period. But this may be due to the fact the allocated space used for the SQL ... I'm waiting for my provider to increase the space.
Quote from ross Why did you have to disable newsfeed plugin in order to get to the site?

Brian
Brian Nov 18 '15
Here is my URL http://www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/

I will put it in debug mode.. hopefully this will help with determining the issue.

Quote from ross Why did you have to disable newsfeed plugin in order to get to the site?

Brian
Brian Nov 18 '15
Here is my error log..
[Wed Nov 18 10:15:01 2015] [ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Undefined index: HTTPS File: /home/ntrusion/public_html//...privatepage/init.php Line:61 [Wed Nov 18 10:15:01 2015] [ow_core_log] [Exception] Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine File: /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/database.php Line:720 Trace: [#0 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() | #1 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/database.php(411): OW_Database->execute(' SELECT `conv`....', Array) | #2 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...conversation_dao.php(617): OW_Database->queryForList(' SELECT `conv`....', Array)| #3 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...ersation_service.php(3251): MAILBOX_BOL_ConversationDao->getInboxConversationList(1, 0, 1) | #4 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../console_mailbox.php(90): MAILBOX_BOL_ConversationService->getInboxConversationList(1, 0, 1) | #5 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...console_dropdown.php(56): MAILBOX_CMP_ConsoleMailbox->initJs() | #6 /home/ntrusion/public_html//.../console_mailbox.php(107): BASE_CMP_ConsoleDropdown->onBeforeRender() |#7 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(233): MAILBOX_CMP_ConsoleMailbox->onBeforeRender() | #8 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...console_dropdown.php(61): OW_Renderable->render() | #9 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...mponents/console.php(86): BASE_CMP_ConsoleDropdown->render() | #10 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(233): BASE_CMP_Console->onBeforeRender() | #11 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() | #12 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...nction.component.php(50): OW_Component->render() | #13 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...ile.general.html.php(41): smarty_function_component(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) | #14 /home/ntrusion/public_html//...nal_templatebase.php(180): content_564aaa780c5d29_95231491(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) | #15 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/ntrusion/...') | #16 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/ntrusion/...') | #17 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/html_document.php(623): OW_Renderable->render() | #18 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/response.php(200): OW_HtmlDocument->render() | #19 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/ow_core/application.php(458): OW_Response->respond() | #20 /home/ntrusion/public_html/www.wakethenation.org/OnTheWall/index.php(94): OW_Application->returnResponse() | #21 {main}]
ross Team
ross Nov 18 '15
Brian you don't have enough space on your server, you need to increase it