We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I change the text in the slider? - oxsoft_date_pro | Forum

Guido
Guido Nov 10 '15
Hi,
Really an excellent template. Everything works fine, but I don't find out how I can changing the text in the Slider ("date up", "people nearby", "making friends"...)
Can you help me please so I can personalize les textes?

Thanks forward
Guido
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 10 '15

Thanks for interesting and purchases our theme . you can find those texts under index.html and general.html file under under theme folder/ master pages . only replace those line with your own texts . Please don't forget  to review our theme once our support satisfied you .

Regards

Sprintally solutions . 

Guido
Guido Nov 10 '15
Thx a lot for your help. I found it. I have a last question: I like to minimize the font-size for the text in the Slider, but I didn't find how does it works for doing this. I know, I've to change a value in the CSS, but I'm not very strong in CSS. Can you please tell me, what exactly I need to change.
I promise, it's the last question lol
Thx a lot

P.S: For sure I'll leaving a review. I love that thème. Really excellent!
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 10 '15

.cb-slideshow li div h3 {

font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular', 'Arial Narrow', Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 120px;

padding: 0 30px;

line-height: 120px;

color: rgba(250, 89, 138, 0.8);/** OW_Control type:color, key:headerslidetextColor, section:2. Colors, label: - header slide text color **/

background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3);

padding-top: 10px;

padding-bottom: 40px;

cursor: crosshair;

}

you will find a similar code under base.css file   exactly above 1.jpg file . keep in mind there are more then one similar code under base.css file for different screen size so only change this code which one is above 1.jpg image file . so to easily  find that code search for 1.jpg     . keep in mind if you change it by editing base.css file then you have to change every time before update the theme or after download from your purchase area or you can put by custom css area .  

Guido
Guido Nov 10 '15
Brilliant. It works
Thx a lot

Have a nice day
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 11 '15
Your welcome .
Misty
Misty Jan 3 '16
Ive looked in these files to change the text and its not there
Misty
Misty Jan 3 '16
OK I've found it

Misty
Misty Jan 3 '16
But it didn't work LOL!!! I changed it from my cpanel...... the index.html and the general.html
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jan 3 '16
please check it under index.html and general.html and blank.html   open all those with edit mod and find those lines > replace with your own > save > clear the browser cache .
Helio Santos
Helio Santos Apr 3 '16

Hi, Iwould like to know

remove slider user inside

Removing slide only the logged in user

Thank you

Attachments:
  removingslide1.png (679Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
you can't remove slides base on login or logout . yes you can keep slides only on index.html page and there will be no slides on other pages for that please send us your website url by private message .
You do not have permission to reply this topic