We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Parse Error when one particular account tries to log in. | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Nov 11 '15
I have one user reporting that he cannot sign in to his account anymore. He gets "Parse Error" and then when he tries to access the site again, he gets a white screen with:

Error 500 Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+) Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

This is only happening with 1 user. He gave me his login details and I am able to reproduce his issue. I have to clear my browser cache to get back on the site with my own login without the "Internal server error" screen.

2000+ other users have no problems. 

Anyone know what could be the issue?

ross Team
ross Nov 11 '15
Please enable debug mode and login with that user details and see what error you get, copy it here so we could assist you. 
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Nov 12 '15

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table './jomik12_owsocial/ow_base_user.MYI'; try to repair it

File:/home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php

Line:720

Trace:

#0 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute()

#1 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(448): OW_Database->execute('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)

#2 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(488): OW_Database->query('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)

#3 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php(560): OW_Database->update('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array)

#4 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(233): OW_Database->updateObject('ow_base_user', Object(BOL_User), 'id', true)

#5 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(703): OW_BaseDao->saveDelayed(Object(BOL_User))

#6 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(649): BOL_UserService->updateActivityStamp(1040, 1)

#7 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/event_handler.php(283): BOL_UserService->onLogin(1040, 1)

#8 [internal function]: BASE_CLASS_EventHandler->onUserLogin(Object(OW_Event))

#9 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(222): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event))

#10 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/auth.php(149): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event))

#11 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/auth.php(101): OW_Auth->login(1040)

#12 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/user.php(96): OW_Auth->authenticate(Object(BASE_CLASS_StandardAuth))

#13 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(1388): OW_User->authenticate(Object(BASE_CLASS_StandardAuth))

#14 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php(345): BOL_UserService->processSignIn('GayTickler', 'arm834pit221', false)

#15 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php(219): BASE_CTRL_User->processSignIn()

#16 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_User->standardSignIn(Array)

#17 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#18 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()

#19 /home/jomik12/domains/planettickle.com/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest()

#20 {main}

Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
Jobee do you have shared server or you have controls over the server?
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
If you have access to phpmyadmin, please repair table ow_base_user
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Nov 14 '15
Hi Ross, I'm on a dedicated server. I did go in and repair the table, and it seems to have eliminated the problem. I was able now to login to that problematic account (which is no longer problematic).

Many thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Jobee Bendijo Nov 14 '15
ross Team
ross Nov 15 '15
Great. Thanks for letting us know.