We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error - Hangman | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 14 '15
i get this in error logs 
and none of the fixes we talked about have been fixed yet ??

[ow_core_log] [Exception] Message: Unable to load template file '/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/ow_plugins/hangman/views/controllers/hangman_feed_gen.html' File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line:127 Trace: [#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/xxxxxx/...') | #1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/xxxxxxxx/...') | #2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): OW_Renderable->render() | #3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() | #4 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() | #5 {main}]
Elly Dzilah
Elly Dzilah Oct 16 '16
Will work it out soon. Thanks for the notice.

Sorry about the previous reports not being addressed yet. It was due to some problems that I had. I will fixed all fixable problems very soon.

My apology. :)

Regards, Elly.
tammy harris
tammy harris Oct 17 '16
Elly 
all good  hope you can fix them and make the plugins awesome
You do not have permission to reply this topic