We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile discovery game | Forum

Rob
Rob Nov 14 '15

Dear developers,

Is there a plugin or can this being developed, which shows profile pictures on the mainpage were members can indicate that they wants to meet this person by saying yes or no, and thereby also an opportunity to read the profile of this person.

A Badoo example is included.

Many thanks for the efforts

with regards,

Rob

The Forum post is edited by Rob Jan 3 '21
Jordi
Jordi Nov 15 '15
that would be great!!!!!!

and it has to give a notification when there is a mutal match ;-)

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 15 '15
theres a plugin hot or not that could be moded to do this 
Jordi
Jordi Nov 15 '15
I hope someone can make this..
ross Team
ross Nov 15 '15
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 7 '15
I'm thinking... I will be thinking for the next few days.
Jordi
Jordi Dec 7 '15
Great!!!
Dave
Dave Dec 7 '15
I would love to have this plugin i have tried to mod the hot or not plugin to do this but not very good with code, Hope this plugin is made :)
David
David Dec 3 '16
Can we PLEASE do something about the recent INCREDIBLE amount of spam we're getting in the forums!!!??
dave Leader
dave Dec 6 '16
I have asked ross for some permission to help with that but no word yet.  I have already flagged this and the account, so maybe someone will get to the spam cleanup soon. 
Gojira
Gojira Dec 16 '16
I would also be interested on this. Any news?

Good oportunity for developers.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Dec 16 '16
This plugin is in my TODO list, I will let you know when this plugin is finished.

Thank you!

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Dec 16 '16
Gojira
Gojira Dec 16 '16
Happy to hear that you will be the developer (your smiley plugin is very good)

Thnks

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 17 '16
Sorry guys, I already started this plugin a while ago but left it due to other engagements. Now it's complete but will require the bootstrap plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1289 to function effectively. Is that okay with everyone?

On Monday, the plugin should be available if approved by the moderation team.

@SD I'm glad you are making something too. It wouldn't hurt to have options in place.

Thanks

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 20 '16
I have not received a feedback from the moderators yet. The plugin is already on the store but can only be available for public viewing after approval.

Let's see what happens within the week...

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 23 '16
UPDATE: The moderation team has reached out to me. We are trying to clarify a couple of things. Should be up by next week.
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jan 4 '17
Here it is: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1373

It's new... and open to suggestions.

Thanks

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Mar 17 '17
Hi everybody!

I just want to let you know that I just finished my plugin and it is available in the store:

Meet Users Tinder Style

As you can see the plugin is different than the one that you requested, I saw that Ebenezer Obasi did a great job in his plugin, so I tried to make mine with a different approach. Instead of making the Badoo style, I did the Tinder style.

If you have any questions, please post it in my plugins's forum or send me a PM and I will answer asap.

I hope that you like it!

Thank you.

Senior Developer.