We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

stuffs join page up - Paid Membership | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 14 '15
when a user tryes join gets server error page
error logs show this error

[ow_core_log] [Notice] Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/ow_plugins/membership/bol/membership_service.php Line:642
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 15 '15

Tammy, as far as we can see from the code on the line mentioned in the error - this problem occurred because some plugin do not pass the correct data about services it provides. Please try to deactivate all third-party plugins which were activated/installed before this error occurred. Also, please be sure that you did not make any changes in the plugin code?

In any case, this error is just a notice and it does not affect any functionality. You can disable DEBUG_MODE to hide this error. Or try to find out which plugin causes this error by deactivating plugins one by one. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 16 '15
i will try as it is now with your plugin install no one can join my site uninstall it and ppl can join no problems
the plugin install on join submit goes to 500 internal server problem
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 16 '15
i have found this only happens if dev mode is on 
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 16 '15
Tammy, could you please try to deactivate all third-party plugins and check if the problem still persists.
You do not have permission to reply this topic