We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Thank you Oxwall team for your good work | Forum

Peter
Peter Nov 15 '15
Oxwal is the best open-source community script on the market. Thank you for your work.

When a third-party developers begin work as a team, and start producing plugins that are compatible with each other, for an affordable price and user friendly (like Wordpress 3rd party developers), it'll be AWESOME!

I wish you a lot of success and I am waiting for the next update :)
The Forum post is edited by Peter Nov 15 '15
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '15
the problem is developers wont do third party plugins ,i have been asking for a plugin for over a year  for a plugin for smf forum board.

don't bother asking for 3rd party plugins , The people making plugins or hopeless,when it comes to 3rd party plugins 

Oxwall needs 3rd party plugins to expand ,i would not say oxwall is Awsum .It could be if there were proper 3rd party plugins ,

Oxwall well just end up staying in the little league ,because no one can build 3rd party plugins ,

I can see sooner or later someome is going to end up taking the oxwall code as there own and doing 3rd party plugins .Oxwall well be sorry if this happens 

The Forum post is edited by Pete Nov 17 '15