We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

need some features - catalog | Forum

Simon
Simon Nov 24 '15
Hello i need some features to use Catalog in 100%.

1/ See one user all items on his profil page.
2/ Need to see a page or link to show all Item of same user.
3/ Need global Item map
4/ Ad image to the newsfeed when user post new Item.
5/ Display One "big" image as pricipal image in one Item page.
5/ Ad a contact form on item page for allow external user to send a mail to a vendor

Fix text size in widget Box because text go out of the box and page size Bug horizontally.

Is it possible to do this please ?

I really need this options. Actually without this options, I think your plugin is not so bad but a little expensive.

Thank you

Simon

Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Nov 24 '15

1/ See one user all items on his profil page.2/ Need to see a page or link to show all Item of same user. There is a widget that you can use to display someone's items on his profile. It also contains link to all user's items. Let me know if you can not find it
3/ Need global Item mapGlobal map exists in new version. It was already released several days ago but I had to roll back it due to some bugs. It will be available this week.
4/ Ad image to the newsfeed when user post new Item.Newsfeed image and big images are not available, may be I'll add them in next versions, but I can not give any dates
>Ad a contact form on item page for allow external user to send a mail to a vendorThis is not supported
> Fix text size in widget Box because text go out of the box and page size Bug horizontally.Can you send me screenshot with this bug? May be it is some kind of theme problems, you are the first person who reports this

You do not have permission to reply this topic