We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forum - 500 Error | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nanuky
Nanuky Nov 29 '15
Hello,

i installed my forum and like to post my first topic. When i have finish and like to post my post, i get this Error:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'groupId' cannot be null File: /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/database.php Line: 720 Trace: #0 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/database.php(473): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/database.php(509): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_forum_topic', Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #4 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_plugins/forum/bol/forum_service.php(1163): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #5 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_plugins/signature/controllers/add_topic.php(187): FORUM_BOL_ForumService->addTopic(Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #6 [internal function]: SIGNATURE_CTRL_AddTopic->index(Array) #7 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /home/myselfie/public_html/my-eso.com/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}

Somone know, what i can do?!
Anitaku
Anitaku Nov 29 '15
If you have forum signature plug in, that's the problem. Disable it and it should be back to normal. 
Nanuky
Nanuky Nov 29 '15
hey big thanks - that was it
DeFender
DeFender Nov 29 '15
yes it is signature problem
ross Team
ross Nov 29 '15
Phil +1 thanks for the assistance