We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestion - Extended Questions | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 2 '14
yes i am use free untill is developed more 
Kenneth
Kenneth Aug 2 '14

Quote from Martin Philipps

Hi,

I am missing the function to CLOSE a poll without deleting it. For example one can ask who will win the FIFA world championship. When the World cup is over I now have to delete the poll - otherwise people can still "vote" though the result is already known.

Admin (or poll owner) should be able to CLOSE the poll, so that no votes are possible but the poll being still visible!

This feature missing keeps me from buying... I still run the free version

When I delete them I go to the question and under the user who asked it there is

Jul 14 · Delete, just select Delete

Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Aug 2 '14

You mean you can close a poll without deleting it? Are you sure?

At least in the free version that is NOT possible and according to the screenshots and description I saw of the Pro version it is not possible either

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 4 '14
Thank you for the suggestion. I will implement this feature in the next updates of the plugin.
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Aug 4 '14
thank you! I consider that function really important, also for the Free version...
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Aug 15 '14
Really should be made responsive for those of us that use a responsive theme, from cell browsers it shows scrambled all over the page.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 16 '14
This plugin has been tested on the standard themesThis plugin has been tested on the standard themes. I have not test it on third party themes. As soon as the standard Oxwall themes will support responsive design - I will adapt the plugin.
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 16 '14

Quote from Sergey Kambalin This plugin has been tested on the standard themesThis plugin has been tested on the standard themes. I have not test it on third party themes. As soon as the standard Oxwall themes will support responsive design - I will adapt the plugin.
no one uses the default theme as its not responsive 
every one uses responsive as mobile version is not good enough yet 

and as for mobile when are you going to make it work on mobile 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 16 '14
Tammy,

Mobile version support is under development. It will be released in future updates.

tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 16 '14
way cool
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic