We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Access for Admin only possible ? - Articles | Forum

Simon
Simon Dec 7 '15
hello i need to know if it is possible to restric the plugin only for admin ?
I don't want users whrite articles.

thank you
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
This plugin works with User roles, so you can uncheck all. then just only admin can do it.
Simon
Simon Dec 7 '15
ok i will buy it thank you
Simon
Simon Dec 7 '15
is there a french traduction avalable ?
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
You can translate it to French after installing it.
Simon
Simon Dec 7 '15
of course :D ok i havce buy and installed.....
Aréon Six
Aréon Six Dec 12 '15

Simon looks into French forum I just posted it. The content of this application (plugin) is really extra. However it is not always easy to put the h1, h2, h3 ... who come back to the normal 1 time in 2. He must persist several times to make it really effective. There is no mode "preview" which is a shame.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd: If I take this report to discuss a little problem, is when you click on a "Tag" it appears that this. Can you make a new release days to address this problem that seems to scour a user? (see Attachment).
Best regards

-----------------

Simon: regarde dans les forum Français je viens de le poster. Le contenu de cette application (plugin) est vraiment extra. Cependant c'est pas toujours évident à mettre les balise h1, h2, h3... qui reviens à la normal 1 fois sur 2. Il faut persister plusieurs fois afin que ce soit vraiment effectif. Il n'y a pas de mode "prévisualisation" ce qui est aussi dommage. 
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd: Sinon je profite de cette discutions pour signaler un petit problème, c'est quand on clic sur un "Tag" il ceci qui apparaît. Pouvez-vous faire une nouvelle mise à jours afin de résoudre ce problème qui semble récurent chez quelque utilisateur ? (voir pièce jointe).
Cordialement 

Attachments:
  bug.PNG (161Kb)
Tecca
Tecca Dec 13 '15

Quote from Yoan

Simon looks into French forum I just posted it. The content of this application (plugin) is really extra. However it is not always easy to put the h1, h2, h3 ... who come back to the normal 1 time in 2. He must persist several times to make it really effective. There is no mode "preview" which is a shame.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd: If I take this report to discuss a little problem, is when you click on a "Tag" it appears that this. Can you make a new release days to address this problem that seems to scour a user? (see Attachment).
Best regards

Yes, H1, H2, H3, are very important, I'm not sure why such a small thing was overlooked.

ow_plugins/articles/bol/article_service.php

On line 202, find:

return array("object", "embed", "param", "strong", "i", "u", "a", "!--more--", "img", "blockquote", "span", "pre", "iframe");

Replace with:

return array("object", "embed", "param", "strong", "i", "u", "a", "!--more--", "img", "blockquote", "span", "pre", "iframe", "h1", "h2", "h3", "h4", "em");

Keep in mind that the H1 is already present in the article plugin as the article title.

EDIT: Never mind, it really isn't that easy. It seems like it randomly strips tags out after editing. Sometimes they stay, sometimes they don't. 

The Forum post is edited by Tecca Dec 13 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic