We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error on your demo site - Snapshot avatar | Forum

Tecca
Tecca Dec 8 '15
Hey there,

ERROR WEBRTC INITIALIZATION

This is the error message that pops up when attempting to test the plugin on your demo site. Looks like a nice plugin overall. Does this also work on the Profile page when attempting to change avatar? I noticed another plugin on here puts the webcam in that area but not in the join page, so I was curious if this was the opposite or if it has more uniformity than the other one.

Alex Ermashev Team
Alex Ermashev Dec 8 '15
Hello at this moment my plugin allows  members upload their avatars only  on join and profile edit pages. About the error: Recently webrtc changed the play rules. Now we can use the webrtc only with SSL (encrypt connection) only. So I need update this plugin. I will do this soon

Quote from Bryan Hey there,

ERROR WEBRTC INITIALIZATION

This is the error message that pops up when attempting to test the plugin on your demo site. Looks like a nice plugin overall. Does this also work on the Profile page when attempting to change avatar? I noticed another plugin on here puts the webcam in that area but not in the join page, so I was curious if this was the opposite or if it has more uniformity than the other one.

Tecca
Tecca Dec 8 '15
Awesome, thanks for the reply. 

I've purchased the plugin, I'm running SSL. It seems to work with taking pictures, but the avatar crop fails. I've checked the logs and there aren't any JS errors during the crop.

Also, on Google Chrome, the Oxwall pop up doesn't close unless you manually refresh the page. Firefox seemed to work. The error:

Uncaught TypeError: localStream.stop is not a function

The Forum post is edited by Tecca Dec 8 '15
Alex Ermashev Team
Alex Ermashev Dec 9 '15
Can you provide me with your site's accesses ? I will check and fix all errors

Quote from Bryan Awesome, thanks for the reply. 

I've purchased the plugin, I'm running SSL. It seems to work with taking pictures, but the avatar crop fails. I've checked the logs and there aren't any JS errors during the crop.

Also, on Google Chrome, the Oxwall pop up doesn't close unless you manually refresh the page. Firefox seemed to work. The error:

Uncaught TypeError: localStream.stop is not a function

You do not have permission to reply this topic