We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I am locked out! - SMS User Verification | Forum

Dipojjal
Dipojjal Dec 19 '15
I made it mandatory for a user to login but, when I click on select country, nothing happens. It just shows a black transparent screen but does not provide a list of countries to select. Hence, I am unable to login to my own admin account!

Kindly solve the problem as soon as possible.

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 6 '16

Dear Dipojjal,

Happy New Year and sorry for taking so long to respond.

You can uncheck the Mandatory SMS verification mode box via database. You should go to phpMyAdmin > ow_base_config table and search for the 'mandatorySmsVerification' value in the 'name' column. Then simply set the '0' for the 'value' column.

As for the blank countries list - please enable the Firebug debug tool for Mozilla FireFox browser and check if there are any java-script errors.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or concerns. 

Dipojjal
Dipojjal Jan 6 '16
It is now working fine. Re-installed and activated the plugin back.

Thanks

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 7 '16
Dear Dipojjal,

We are glad to hear that the problem is solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or concerns

Trent Jones
Trent Jones Jun 8 '16
I can not get into my site as well, and it is not listed in phpmyadmin...

what next???

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 8 '16
Dear Trent,

The instructions we've provided above should help. If you cannot find the config, please PM your phpMyAdmin access details and we will check into this issue for you.

You do not have permission to reply this topic