We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some problems when remove/update plugin | Forum

Philippe
Philippe Dec 24 '15
Hi, in 1.8.0 I have somes problem when I want to uninstall from "plugin available" it say that the plugin was uninstalled but it never go out..

For the update I make the update to 9950 of Photo plugin and newfeed, it say that plugin updated but 1 or 2 day after I have an update to 9950 to do..

My cron job is installed and working tested with Cron tester

Finally, in the Page / User profile tab I can't drag n drop my items :/

Thanks for helping me
ross Team
ross Dec 25 '15
Do you use any caching plugin on your website? 

Please disable all 3rd party plugins switch to the default theme, clear browser cache and see if the issue persists. 

Philippe
Philippe Dec 26 '15
No, I use only the default plugins. I have tried to put the default theme and clear cache but is the same thing :/

I have all the requirement on my ubuntu server, I can't understand the problem.

The drag n drop function work only in "Manage pages" tab, the user profile or mobile section i can't drag.

And for the FTP I use an account who is ch_rooted in the oxwall folder, work well in a ftp client.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
drag and drop
make shore folder permissions are correct

ftp in admin not working
need to use the ftp account that you installed oxwall with

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Dec 26 '15
ross Team
ross Dec 27 '15
Philippe, pm me your admin website access details and Cpanel access details, we'll take a look at the issue. Thanks. 
Philippe
Philippe Dec 31 '15
Sorry little bit busy for the holiday period. I fixed my drag n drop problem by restoring default oxwall files. But the problem of update is always there, oxwall have problem with any FTP actions, when I upload a new zip plugin it's create only folder and no files... :/

I don't have a Cpanel account, it is a VPS

Thanks
ross Team
ross Jan 3 '16
Ok, pm me your FTP access details and phpmyamdin, I'll take a look
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Quickly your website can unquestionably acquire well known being among the most regarding submitting buyers, for the meticulous content articles or simply just essential critiques. reparation pc boulogne billancourt