We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom theme preview | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 25 '15
I have customized the Simplicity theme. If you would like to see it in the store, let me know. I would offer it for free. This is my first time doing a theme customization. I was also able to fix a couple of bugs that were in the theme. I also have a version of the Simplicity theme with the same mobile capabilities as this one without any color changes. I'm not a coder, I don't have a business with a design team. I'm just an Oxwall user that  likes to play around to see what I can do with css,.

1. added a background slideshow
2. made it more mobile friendly
3. added fontawesome menu icons
4. customized the colors
5. changed the comment and like icons
6. added customization options in the admin panel for the added images.
7. added a sign in background image
8. added a background image for mobile phones.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 3 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku Dec 25 '15
when i sign in, it keeps telling me that i need to fill the form in properly. Can't get past the sign in and join page..
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 25 '15
Got the others fixed. It appears they can't use the same password. I corrected the logins in the first post.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 31 '15
Changed the top menu, and added a transition for the desktop view. Also added the "theme roller" plugin so you can see both themes.
1. NightShade "custom colors,background slide show, and other customization"
2. SimplyResponsive  "no color changes except to make the in chat more legible, and no background slideshow. It does have the other customizations" It currently still has the Simplicity header image, but I plan to change that at some point.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 3 '16
Deactivated demo accounts
sale365vn
sale365vn Feb 5 '16

Trích dẫn từ Darryl B thay đổi menu trên cùng, và thêm vào một sự chuyển tiếp cho xem máy tính để bàn. Cũng nói thêm là "con lăn chủ đề" plugin để bạn có thể nhìn thấy cả hai chủ đề.
1. Nightshade "tùy chỉnh màu sắc, nền slide show và tùy biến khác"
2. SimplyResponsive "không thay đổi màu sắc ngoại trừ việc làm trong trò chuyện dễ đọc hơn, và không có chiếu nền. Nó có những tùy chỉnh khác" Nó hiện vẫn có hình ảnh tiêu đề đơn giản, nhưng tôi có kế hoạch để thay đổi điều đó tại một số điểm.

nắp cung chuyen bếp điện từ Taka - bếp từ Teka