We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unable to Add New Forum or edit existing forums | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Zuko
Zuko Jan 2 '16
ok. I'll start changing things one at a time to see what was causing the issue. thanks
Zuko
Zuko Jan 2 '16
I figured out what the problem is. It's the Darklets Theme.
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 2 '16

Quote from Tammy No I did not try to deactivate Third Party Plugins 

any time you have a problem with something 
deactivate all 3rd party plugins and switch to default theme 
if you had done that from the start would of been so much easier 
Zuko
Zuko Jan 2 '16
I will take note and do that in the future.
The Forum post is edited by Zuko Jan 2 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku Jan 2 '16
Good work Tammy and zuko. Glad to see it worked out :) 

ross Team
ross Jan 3 '16
Zuko, we have just tried to reproduce the same issue on the Darklets theme and we could not. 

Did you do any customization to the theme?
If so, please revert your changes and see if the issue persists. If it does, try to reinstall the theme completely by downloading new one from the store and see if the issue persists. If it does, please PM me your Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the issue. Keep us updated. 

Zuko
Zuko Jan 13 '16
I did not do any customization to the theme and tried reinstalling the theme to no avail. I ended up switching themes and now everything works as it should.
ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
Zuko, can you please reinstall the darklets theme completely and see if the issue persists ?
Zuko
Zuko Feb 18 '16
Ross, I just did and still found the error. after some additional testing I believe I found out what exactly is causing the issue. Since I paid for one hour of development and submitted my site to be included in the list of websites allowed to remove the attribution link I have done so. I noticed that before I removed the link the theme worked perfectly but not after removing the link.

maybe this is a CSS issue?
Pages: « 1 2