We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do we enter the Price of our Music to Sell? - Music Selling | Forum

Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson Jan 8 '16
I haven't seen not one piece of instructions?  How do we learn how to use this to allow our Members to Sell their Music?  I have not seen one thing about how the User "ENTERS" their price that they are selling their Music for?

How do you enter your price your selling your Track, CD or Collections on the Website?

As the "USER" How do I enter the price that I wish to sell my Music? 

Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson Jan 8 '16
As the Website Owner, how do we post how much we get paid from the Sell of our Users who is selling their Music from our Website?  Music that the User has posted their Music through this Software on our Website?
Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson Jan 8 '16
I bought the Software and it actually looks really good on our Website!  But the problem is it doesn't have any instructions?  There should be some type of instructions that come with this Software on how to use it.  Can you email me something at our email address?

mycovenantlove@yahoo.com

How do I set up Billing to my Users?  How do we the Website Owner get paid from our Users who sell their Music on our Website?  How can I increase the "MAX" File per Users?  
you have not instructed us in any way how to charge our Users on our Website?  Is it per purchase?  B

Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson Jan 8 '16
What is this?  I really need to know how to use this system?  I need to understand how it   works?  I can't tell my Users how to use it because I do not know how to use it myself?  PLEASE assist me in this manner. 

You can choose 3 first song for all music page

1. Purchase Management?  What goes there?2. Request Purchase Management/ What goes there?3. First Song List Management?  What goes there?  
Networking Technologies LLC
all instructions are on screen shots,  instead of charging for each song you may charge a processing fee when member withdraw there funds

the 1st 3 means owner gets to choose 1st three songs every one hears when they go to all music page

you can make music module cart a premium , which means members can load there music for free but cant sell it unless they upgrade to premim

whem member load music , the option is there to put price

all instructions are on screen shots, please read

thank you
Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson Jan 12 '16

Hello Music Selling Software Rep,

I have tried to learn this Software so that it can help the Record Labels that we are presently engaged with.  But we have to be able to get paid  from their Music Sales on our Website as well. 

So I guess the next question is: How do we make the Music Cart a Premium?  

What do you mean they will have to upgrade?  On your Software?  Or on our Website Sir?

How can we SET or CHANGE this processing Fee when Members withdraw their Funds?

The last question remains, how can we increase the Maximum amount of Song that each of our Members can have in their Music Module Sir?

Nothings clear about this software, but it looks good I can tell you that!  No instructions whatsoever?  People would like to read these instructions so that they know "HOW" to use the product that they just purchased Sir.   

Our Members can't use it until we figure out how to us it and share it with them Sir!  

Thank you

CEO/MCL  

you will need "Paid Membership plugin" & " Paypal plugin" to make music cart premium, it works with roles.

membership plugin allow you to charge for your site, paypal allow pay gateway for your members.

the 10% processing fee info is located on member withdraw page, so they know they will be charged,  but you must manually subtract your 10% when  paying them threw paypal.

there are instructions on all screen shots of this plugin in the oxwall store

your members can have as many songs as they wish, but format must be Mp3
You do not have permission to reply this topic