We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Update 1.8.0 to 1.8.1 - ow_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/functions.php on line 41 | Forum

ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
everything is ok now, I have updated your site, please check
Pawel
Pawel Jan 14 '16
Latin proverb says:

"Ubi Petrus ibi Ecclesia"

- Where Peter is there Christian Community and I added

Where Ross is there OXWALL

Thank you for everything

Bhardwaj sinh
Bhardwaj sinh Jul 3 '16
Hi,

I have the same error. oxwall/ow_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/functions.php on line 41.

while updating from version 

1.8.1 to 1.8.3 .

please help me with it i have also tried to update it from the root but i get 500 internal server error.

my email id is bhardwajsinh45@gmail.com 

i need your help please guide me through this problem 

ross Team
ross Jul 11 '16
Make sure you have 5.5+ php version before updating to 1.8.3 version. 

500 internal server error is a server related issue. Contact your hosting provider to resolve it. 

Pawel
Pawel Aug 8 '16
HI 

Ross 

I have the exact same problem when trying to update . 1.8.2. to 1.8.4 I write what I've done . 1. Update auto and error ... 2. Download and extract the update package 1.8.4 3. Download and extract theme simplicity 4. Server v 5.6 php . 5. ../ow_update Parse error : syntax error , unexpected '[' , expecting ')' in /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_libraries/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/functions.php on line 41 Please help me 

dave Leader
dave Aug 8 '16
Pawel,

You may want want to be sure you have php 5.5 at least and check it using ONLY phpinfo()

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/47636

Pawel
Pawel Aug 8 '16
I have php version 5.6 

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'simplicity' for key 'name'File:/home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_theme', Object(BOL_Theme)) #4 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(210): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Theme)) #5 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/developer_tools.php(140): BOL_ThemeService->updateThemeList() #6 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/developer_tools.php(111): OW_DeveloperTools->clearThemeCache() #7 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/developer_tools.php(80): OW_DeveloperTools->refreshEntitiesCache(true) #8 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/ow_core/application.php(152): OW_DeveloperTools->init() #9 /home/users/ogrodnik/public_html/ilove/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
It looks like you tried installing the Simplicity theme twice. The past two updates, at least through the admin panel, have updated the Simplicity theme along with the update. You most likely received this message because the Simplicity theme was already updated when you tried to install it again. This isn't typically my area, but that's what this one looks like.
dave Leader
dave Aug 8 '16
+1 Darryl   Yes thats the reason... 
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 8 '16
Okay. From the above message, he has two entries in the DB, and would need to clear one of them. Am I right?
dave Leader
dave Aug 9 '16
Yes, however it would probably be best if he just imported his backup he did before the update.   That way its a nice clean reset.  The extra one can be removed pawel but you need to know what your doing or you can make the issue worse. 
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '16
Pawel, is your issue resolved or not? 

I believe you have php 5.6 handler in your .htaccess file and it is removed while update

Pages: « 1 2