We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mi site is down... | Forum

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 13 '16
Hi there.

My site is down, it is in http://www.mejico.mx/red

This is what you will see:

Warning: require_once(OW_DIR_UTILdebug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/mejico/public_html/red/ow_includes/init.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'OW_DIR_UTILdebug.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in/home/mejico/public_html/red/ow_includes/init.php on line 26

Thanks.

ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
Do you have OW_DIR_UTIL constant in the config.php file? Please check
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 13 '16
ok let me check it please...

ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 15 '16
Could you tell me please where is OW_DIR_UTIL constant in the config.php file?
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 15 '16
In the OW_Includes folder there is config.php file But this file is in blank, there in nothing written or code in it...
ross Team
ross Jan 17 '16
Ulises, that is very bad that this file is empty. Do you have a backup of your website?
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 17 '16
Look, my actual hosting provider fix the issue, it was a miss conection with database.
What I really concern is this issue, because it shocks me how could happen that.

I think from this moment is higly recomended that I keep a config.php file copy.

Thanks anyway I aprecciate your help as always.
ross Team
ross Jan 17 '16
I'm sorry, but as far as I remember no other community members have the same issue. I mean that their config.php went blank for no reason. 

And yes we do recommend do a back up of your website files and database on a regular basis, for the safety sake. 

Thanks for letting us know that the issue is resolved. 

Can you please shed some light on one thing? How could a database connection  cause an empty file? What was the explanation of your hosting support team?

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 18 '16
I´m going to check this out... Butif you remember this is not the first time the config file is empty...
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
Yes, that's what I meant, I do remember that you had the same problem in the past. 
Ulises Aguilera
But now it looks that doesn´t accept my password... and doesn´t send me the info to my email...
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
please do not duplicate your posts. 

reset password e-mail are sent directly to the mail server, they are not sent by cron. something is wrong with your mail server then. contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue. 

Ulises Aguilera
It is solved thanks.