We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Version 1.8.1 | Forum

TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Jan 14 '16
can me help:

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userId' in 'where clause'File:/var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('UPDATE `ow_ivid...', Array) #2 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_plugins/ivideo/bol/video_dao.php(205): OW_Database->query('UPDATE `ow_ivid...', Array) #3 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_plugins/ivideo/bol/service.php(335): IVIDEO_BOL_VideoDao->updatePrivacyByUserId(1, 'everybody') #4 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_plugins/ivideo/init.php(201): IVIDEO_BOL_Service->updateUserVideosPrivacy(1, 'everybody') #5 [internal function]: ivideo_on_change_privacy(Object(OW_Event)) #6 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_core/event_manager.php(226): call_user_func('ivideo_on_chang...', Object(OW_Event)) #7 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_plugins/privacy/bol/action_service.php(655): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_plugins/privacy/cron.php(41): PRIVACY_BOL_ActionService->cronUpdatePrivacy() #9 /var/www/GB/htdocs/xxx.de/ow_cron/run.php(128): PRIVACY_Cron->run() #10 {main}Type:PDOException

Thx

The Forum post is edited by TECHNEO GmbH Jan 14 '16
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
the issue is related to the ivideo plugin, contact plugin developer to resolve the issue. as we do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugins issues. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Do you still face this issue?
TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Feb 18 '17
I can not say more, also knows no more about a year what and where the problem was.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Got confirmed from another user that this issue was fixed long back by me. Bad memory :(
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Feb 19 '17