We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

After Install Advanced Blogs | Forum

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 14 '16

Hello, good night. Please help me.
After have installed Advanced Blog Plugin, my site is down and shows me this page:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'mejico_oxwa395.ow_blogs_post' doesn't exist File: /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/database.php Line: 723 Trace: #0 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('SHOW COLUMNS FR...', NULL) #2 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/classes/api.php(34): OW_Database->query('SHOW COLUMNS FR...') #3 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/classes/api.php(20): ADVANCEDBLOGS_CLASS_Api->isColumnExist('blogs_post', 'categoryId') #4 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_plugins/advancedblogs/init.php(34): ADVANCEDBLOGS_CLASS_Api->databaseUninstall() #5 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(668): include_once('/home/mejico/pu...') #6 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(147): BOL_PluginService->includeScript('/home/mejico/pu...') #7 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(122): OW_PluginManager->initPlugin(Object(OW_Plugin)) #8 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/ow_core/application.php(149): OW_PluginManager->initPlugins() #9 /home/mejico/public_html/uli.mx/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Duplicates with http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/44297. Please delete it.
The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Jan 14 '16
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
The issue is related to the advanced blog plugin, you need to contact plugin developer directly as we do not provide assistance with 3rd party items issues. 
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Jan 14 '16
Thanks Ross, as use you are very fast to help...
Let me tell you that the issue was attended by the PlugIn provider succesfully...

Thanks my friend...
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
Great, thanks for letting us know. 
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.