We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unable to remover forums from groups. - Group Cover | Forum

Scott
Scott Jan 23 '16
Since i have added the Group Cover plugin, I do not have the option to remove forums from groups.... 

Any suggestions?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jan 25 '16
Hi, 

It seems, I overlooked the case when forum is not connected. Thank you for the report. I added it to my roadmap for the next plugin update.

Scott
Scott Jan 25 '16
You may make it so admin can choose to allow group creator to add or remove forum from his or her group. 
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 24 '16

Quote from Scott You may make it so admin can choose to allow group creator to add or remove forum from his or her group. 

that would be ideal.

+1

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 2 '16
Hello,

I checked it and found that is not a `Group Cover` issue. `Group Cover` checks that the forum is connected to group but it does not control this process. `Groups` plugin communicates with `Forum` plugin and my plugin does not take part in this process.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin May 2 '16
Anitaku
Anitaku May 8 '16

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Hello,

I checked it and found that is not a `Group Cover` issue. `Group Cover` checks that the forum is connected to group but it does not control this process. `Groups` plugin communicates with `Forum` plugin and my plugin does not take part in this process.

So then this should be passed on to Oxwall directly since its a bug between Groups and Forums?
You do not have permission to reply this topic