We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do users upload games? - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 27 '16
How can users upload games? I don't see an option when I go to games I only get the option when I go to the admin backend.
Zaph
Zaph Jan 27 '16
After update you should have a link top right console item My Games or you can access it via widget Quick links

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 28 '16

Quote from Zaph After update you should have a link top right console item My Games or you can access it via widget Quick links

Alright, thanks a bunch! Can you remove forums after adding them? I tested it out and felt it was not needed and if I remove it in the widget it just adds itself back. The check box for adding forums is greyed out so I can't un-check it.
Zaph
Zaph Jan 28 '16
Forum will be connected, but you can remove the widget.

Could you please specify when forum widget adds itself back. Do you deactivate the plugin or any other action?

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 28 '16

Quote from Zaph Forum will be connected, but you can remove the widget.

Could you please specify when forum widget adds itself back. Do you deactivate the plugin or any other action?

This only happens if you add a game via-back end in the plug-ins section of the site.

You do not have permission to reply this topic