We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

logo image - Poptent Responsive | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
not seen like before put that code ? did save or not after delete the code from custom css area ? please clear the browser cache .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
please give a login access by private message . before login we can't see the profile so we need a login access .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Sorry, I just saw your latest couple of messages (because I dis not notice the second page of messages). Sure, we will do so and let you know. Thanks once again.
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Another more serious problem: the slide show does not work. It works in English but once user changes the language to the second language, it does not show the images. Please see the problem  (for the second language):

www.kodoom1.com

As you can see, it seems going  through the images as indicated by the moving bullet underneath the area but does not show up the images.

Another problem is:  when using mobile, the sign in and sign up squares appear in a new line after the line containing the logo image (but it is fine when using a desktop machine, all appear in the same line).

Please let me know in case you need admin username and pass.

Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
it's too late night here by the way reply tomorrow .  Arabic language is a language which destroy everything because of left to right  we did not test third party things  when we build theme  . by the check it tomorrow morning . keep patients and share the screenshots . 

Arabic language messed the theme . 

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
something wrong in your website give the admin access by private message . 
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
I just sent it via private message.

Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic